Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Dilemma (that also fits in the TMI category)

Lately I've been keeping this apartment quite cool. I've found over the last month or so Zoogy/Peanut has been doing a good job of warming my body. It's quite shocking to me as I'm normally rather cold (in body only, I hope).

Anyway, this has led to me wandering the apartment sans clothes (still too shy to say "naked") when I get up in the morning. That is, until I get altogether TOO cold (keep in mind, windows are open and it's fall here in Manitoba) at which point I decide it's time to have a bath to warm myself. And, you guessed it, I like my baths deliciously warm. Well, as you can imagine, once I climb out I'm so blinkin' hot that I don't relish the idea of putting clothes on...

And, the cycle continues.

Anyone have any words of advice?

And, secretly, aren't you getting a little jealous of my life of leisure? (I know, I know, it will all end soon enough.) Seriously, my brain is turning to mush and I've had less than a week of mat leave. Somebody help me! :-)

8 Comments:

Blogger mmichele said...

my advice?
just get used to walking around naked. you'll be in labour soon enough.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

Yeah - what Michele said. Why fight it? And I'm sure your boy LOVES it!

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact Heather, I do love it!

You were saying, Moodge, that I might get tired of it and start not to notice anymore. You don't have to do that on my account. Stay with what you are doing now...I'll adjust. ;-)

2:54 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Okay. TMI for me.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put some clothes on before your child is old to yell at you for not doing it :)

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or old ENOUGH, whatever works

11:22 PM  
Blogger Raehan said...

Oh, this brings back memories. I remember developing a fondness for hot, HOT showers and sleeping naked during my pregnancy.

Still love the hot showers.

Enjoy, enjoy.

No, I'm not getting sick of your leisure stories. it's called living vicariously.

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me-thinks maternity leave can't be blamed for mush. Think of your grandma, eleven pregnancies and back to back "mat leaves" and as sharp as a tack to the end, (though I can't quite imagine her walking around naked, but who knows...)

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home