Monday, October 03, 2005

Two separate entries at once

(1) Under the My Vote heading: My vote is that next time we move I'm not 8 months pregnant. And that's all I'm going to say about THAT for now.

(2) Under the Aw, Shucks heading: My work parking payment was due at the end of September. It is paid annually. Obviously I don't want to pay for a full year of parking when I have less than a month left before I leave this place. I am, of course, willing (as I informed the parking lady this morning) to pay for the month of October. The lovely parking lady just told me that I could just continue to park there for the next month without paying. She would continue to mark the spot (in her records) as reserved. How lovely!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joyska said...

can't wait to see you, your new place, and hopefully the newest addition!

Do you want any American delicacies brought to you?

Missing you a lot lately!!

See you in a month or so!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

That's cool about the parking! Wish everyone could be that accomodating.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

What a considerate parking lady! And I agree. Moving when one is 8 months pregnant should not be allowed. The airlines don't allow very pregnant women to fly and I think the moving people shouldn't allow very pregnant women to move.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home