Sunday, October 23, 2005

Funny how it works

I'm getting to that stage where I'm having trouble remembering what it's like NOT to be pregnant.

And, within a few months I'll probably be having trouble remembering completely what it was like BEING pregnant.

(Haven't been blogging much because I'm at home now and the chair we have at our computer is possibly the worst thing for my back these days. I'm hoping to rig something up tomorrow so that I can sit here for longer than 3 minutes at a time.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

We have 2 computer chairs at our house - perhaps one of them is better than what you've got. You're welcome to it.

9:27 AM  
Blogger mmichele said...

even for just short little posts, it's nice to have you back on the blog.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home