Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Seriously, I've got the best life EVER.

Today, Peanut and I went for a 3 hour walk. Outside. In the sunshine. Well, okay, we stopped for a sit-down for a moment or two. But the rest of it, walking. And napping (her, not me). And then we came home and laughed together on the bed. I hope someday when I'm feeling blue I can remember back to that moment. Seriously, we were laying on the bed making each other laugh. I can't believe that she already recognizes that she loves to make me laugh. At. 6. Months. Wow.

Some Susan Werner lyrics (my current life theme song) come to mind:

MAY I SUGGEST
May I suggest
May I suggest to you
May I suggest this is the best part of your life
May I suggest
This time is blessed for you
This time is blessed and shining almost blinding bright
Just turn your head
And you'll begin to see
The thousand reasons that were just beyond your sight
The reasons why
Why I suggest to you
Why I suggest this is the best part of your life

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post Moodge. Hearing her laugh is one of the coolest things I've ever experienced. I'm glad my girls had such a wonderful day.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

Beautiful :-)

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! When's the coffee table book coming out? I love that song too! If everyone else weren't already sleeping I'd listen to it right now.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home