Thursday, July 13, 2006

When life hands you lemons*... (alternate title: Good grief! Is this turning into a photo blog?**)

Washed this bag last week and seriously, it should have come with a label stating "Does not play well with others"









Exhibit A: (there were other exhibits but I don't want to bore you with photos of ALL the items it ruined, the blog will do enough to bore you. Plus, I don't want to burst into tears.)









And so, busy making lemonade. With a friend, nonetheless. (What a fun evening!) I just don't want to show a photo of her as then you'll all just oooh and ahh over her handiwork as opposed to mine and I have a fragile ego.








Ta da!***









* Mmm, lemonade.
** Yeah, probably. Soon we leave on holidays and I imagine it will just be more photo blogs after that. Sorry!
*** Oh yeah, for those of you who didn't already know, I decided to shave my head about a week ago.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate laundry problems. I had a very rude towel in the wash last week who got all bossy on my favorite shirt :(

Well done on making good of an unpleasant situation!

12:24 AM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

What fun! I think I should try that on some of my ruined clothes.

7:58 AM  
Blogger mmichele said...

that's so cool. you must post the "how to..."

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look really good bald, and I love the T-shirt!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I once did laundry for a guy (he paid me to do it). I was rather inexperienced in the laundry department and ended up turning all of his "tighty whities" pink. He never asked me again.

11:37 AM  
Blogger corrie said...

whatcha talkin' 'bout? yours is beautiful! I love it! and you were totally right, it did wash out well and the white parts got a lot whiter, so I'm happier : )

4:32 PM  
Blogger corrie said...

i meant i'm happier in regards to my scarf... : )

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you do that? Is that just glue?
I miss your long beauty pageant hair.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Raehan said...

Everything okay? I miss you.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home