Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The trip.

I keep wanting to come on here and post some tidbits about our lovely holiday. It was wonderful from beginning to end (well, maybe a FEW moments of un-loveliness) but alas I'm suffering a little from the back-from-a-much-anticipated-trip-it's-frickin'-hot-in-this-apartment-I-have-nothing-left-to-look-forward-to* blues. So, for right now I'll leave you with a map of our trip and hopefully later on today will be another post and perhaps some photos.











*Yes, I'm exaggerating. I have LOTS to look forward to. Like unpacking our clothes and food and cleaning the apartment and going back to work... See? Look at all the joy I have left in my life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You covered alot of ground... even hit the States I see. Not DC though :( I am very close to there :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Nichole said...

Did you go through or near Saginaw, Michigan? We were there for two weeks in July!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

That's why you should come with me to Toronto in October - gives you something to look forward to. :-)

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home