Monday, November 13, 2006

The good, the bad and the ugly

I just finished cleaning out my closet. Gotta say, it brings a mixture of emotions.

The good: Feels lovely to have the task done.
The good 2: A reminder of how lucky I am to have so much.

The bad: Seriously. I should have more room now that I've cleaned it out.

The ugly: Ugh! Now I'm just kind of grouchy being reminded of the clothes that I like that still don't fit me. Maybe they never will again and that just sucks.

The sad: (I know, doesn't quite fit but nonetheless.) Pushed all the summer clothes to the dark recesses of the closet. Sigh. Time to admit the inevitable.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, you just reminded me how much work my closet needs.

Sigh...

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

summer always seems so unimaginable, in the winter

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang on to those clothes. I'm confident that they will fit you again.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home