Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Please be advised

I will NOT, under any circumstances, be posting a photo of the inside of my fridge. I have an unhealthy addiction to purchasing sauces, dressings and things of that nature and I'm (due to some fairly recent eyerolling of the husband) rather sheepish about it. It's gotten to the point that he's got me on a bit of a moratorium until I start using some of them. Problem is, I love to buy them, I love to look at them, I love to taste them and smell them but I DO not like to use them as then they will be gone. And so many of them were bought while I was on a trip somewhere. They're far too nostalgic to use up. Do you see my predicament?

And so, my fridge is overflowing with many jars that contain words like "curry" or "black bean" or "peach salsa" or "chutney".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum yum. Your frig sounds like mine. It's full but there are no leftovers. What's with that?

1:52 PM  
Blogger mmichele said...

sounds delicious.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that sweet hot mustard we had on Sunday was marvelous.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home