Thursday, November 02, 2006

Day 2

How did it go?

Well, let me summarize.

Start of the day: An early morning phone call from our daycare lady. She's sick. Frantically figuring out what we could do.

Mid-day: A presentation where the speaker used the word "utilize" over and over again when "use" would have worked perfectly fine.

Evening: Several diapers filled with VERY runny diarrhea.

'Nuff said?

There were moments of pleasure though. Two phone calls with two very dear friends to help me process some of the mess that is my work situation. And, an evening of television and visiting with my two favorite friends.

3 Comments:

Blogger corrie said...

Utilize? UTILIZE?!! If I had been there with you I would have smashed the speaker's head against the wall! (well, after I calmly asked him/her to stop using the word utilize) I *HATE* that word!

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also ...what's with The Race and that whole stupid SixPack let's-hang-together-and-be-dead-last thing?!??!?!?!?!?!

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for friends!

Question: At any point last night, did you refer to Abigail as your little "Poopy pants"? :)

I think I'm diabetic, etc.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home