Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

I know, I know, it's a little late. And hence, the topic today.

Thirteen reasons I didn't do Thursday Thirteen today. (except that I did in the end 'cause I've been doing it for 5 weeks straight and it seems a pity to end it now no matter how overwhelming life is)

1. I was away from home nearly all day.
2. When I was home I had a project I had to get done.
3. Too busy worrying about item #1 that I can't talk about that happens tomorrow morning.
4. Too busy dealing with The Snot that has invaded our home once again.
5. Survivor.
6. The Office.
7. Too busy thinking about item #2 that I don't want to talk about that happens in less than 2 weeks.
8. Rummy-O.
9. Dropping babe off at daycare.
10. Picking babe up at daycare.
11. Too busy thinking/praying/worrying about item #3 that I also don't really want to talk about that's scary but seems to be turning out okay. (Father-in-law currently recovering from double bypass surgery and valve replacement that took place this morning.)
12. Too lazy.
13. Mainly, too uninspired and overwhelmed with stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger pamero said...

Huh. It's funny that even your 'uninspired', 'feeling overwhelmed' posts are awesome.
You're great.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling overwhelmed can often ruin any creativity one has. Be kind to yourself.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home