Friday, October 06, 2006

October 6

Yesterday I received a phone call from our future babysitter and one from a business associate regarding work. And I could just spend the whole day eating bon bons (Does that word even exist anymore? It was certainly fun to type.) in my pajamas. But I'm not going to. Not today. Just for today I'm going to

- take a long walk (it's going up to 23 degrees! In October!)
- send a card and small gift to a friend
- take myself out for a chai
- peruse a bookstore
- dream my way through some of my cookbooks
- take some whimsical fall photos
- buy myself a completely impractical treat

Just for today. Bon bons and pajamas can happen another day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Enjoy these days ccap. They will return as sweet memories on the days that you will be feeling bored and restless at work.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home