Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Predictions

I predict in the next month and a bit I will:

- eat too much
- think too much
- sleep too much
- snap at my husband and daughter too much
- cry a bit
- watch too many movies
- go through the standard denial/anger/bargaining/depression before desperately getting to acceptance. Sigh, acceptance. It is what it is and I will get there. Hopefully I don't push too many people away or fail to enjoy my last moments with my babe before I get to that final stage.

It's just all so complicated. And not so much the go back/don't go back argument. That's fairly settled in my brain. It's all the other issues. Issues I don't feel comfortable sharing here as one never knows who may be reading.

Oh yeah. And then there's The Big Issue. Leaving my daughter behind. I think it may just be time to plop down in front of the tv with a large plate of brownies.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

Pass me that plate of brownies, 'cause I had to leave my own crying daughter behind again this morning. Sigh.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Just D said...

I'm not sure, but it sounds like you are going back to work? I just had a second interview today - can I join in on the brownies?

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking for a babysitter right now and yes, I could use some brownies as well. I thought I could work from home with him but it's not working....

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home