Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things running through my mind when I couldn't sleep last night:

1. I hope I'm not keeping J-L awake.

2. WHY CAN'T I FALL ASLEEP?

3. I think I bought WAY too many mushrooms for the soup for tomorrow.

4. Why does my leg feel like it did back when I had growing pains?

5. Man, it seems like every part of my body is itchy. Surely this is going to wake up J-L.

6. I think if it's nice tomorrow Abby and I should go to Assiniboine Park.

7. Oops, forgot to take my pill today.

8. WHY CAN'T I FALL ASLEEP?

9. Sure! Here I lay awake letting my imagination run wild and I think of a dog licking my face?! How random is THAT?

10. I really should start exercising to get rid of this leftover jelly belly from pregnancy. Maybe tomorrow.

11. PLEASE, God, LET ME FALL ASLEEP.

12. I hope C, P and I can get away for a little holiday before I go back to work.

13. Crap. Abby's awake.

5 Comments:

Blogger mmichele said...

i bet you bought just the right amount of mushrooms.

and

should you ever want a dog to lick your face, i can arrange the details.

12:29 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

I think you being awake was like, telecommunicating me to stay awake. I could NOT fall asleep last night either, but I definately didn't have as many weirdo thoughts as you did. Boy you sure are weird. Just kidding. Let weird=imaginative!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

Turns out it's nice today - so, are you going to Assiniboine Park, or do you need to stay home and catch up on your sleep?

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did not keep me awake at all, my dear. In fact, I didn't even know that you were up.

I too hope that you, C & P have a chance to get away. I know you've wanted that for quite a while now.

1:10 PM  
Blogger corrie said...

I hope we can get away, too!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home