Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen moments from our holiday. The type of post that will bore nearly everyone except for maybe three people.
1. "Corrie, I'm not quite sure but do you need a red rooster twine holder?"
2. Auntie 5; Auntie 7.
3. "If Toys 'R Us sells toys what does Babies 'R Us sell?"
4. Searching for a non-chain/non-grease-filled restaurant.
5. "Oooh, I wouldn't walk in St. Cloud after dark."
6. Abigail. Slice of lemon. Losing consciousness due to laughter. Need I say more?
7. "Pam, what are you talking aboot?"
8.








9. "Look, I already HAVE salsa pants, I don't want peepee pants too."
10. Bandaids.
11. That Miguel. That laugh. Ahh.
12. "Look, you can't wear ski boots in that store."
13. Panties, a bright green frying pan, some tiny bowls but more than anything... an ironing board.

6 Comments:

Blogger Just D said...

This is totally intriguing... but I guess it's one of those "had to be there" moments. Sounds like it was FUN!

8:02 AM  
Blogger corrie said...

Oh, man! I almost relived the pee pee pants myself just now! And that miguel... he's a delight. My ironing board is lovely, by the way... And I was never as low at Auntie 5, was I?!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

Hope that means I'm Auntie 1! teehee :-)

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like fun.

1:55 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

Oh, Corrie you were so an Auntie 5. Perhaps only for a moment, and then you did get back up to a one. But you definately were a five at some point. Also, my toes are still healing. And always remember to check the restaurant guide in your hotel room. Sure to be a GREAT help.

3:40 PM  
Blogger ccap said...

Yup, Corrie, you WERE an Auntie 5. When you were off chitchatting on the phone and Pam was sharing the pineapple from her pizza.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home