Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

13 office/school supplies that I love. (I can't say "favourite" as I'll probably forget something.)

1. Fiskars scissors.
2. Paper clips. NOT the coloured ones.
3. Geometry sets.
4. Stainless steel/cork-base ruler.
5. Sharpies.
6. Coil-bound notebooks.
7. My leatherbound daytimer. (that my previous employer paid for – yay!)
8. Crisply sharpened HB pencils.
9. Fountain pens.
10. 0.5 mm, fine point rollerball black ink pens.
11. The violet-red Crayola crayon.
12. 2" 3-ring binder. (1" is too small and 3" a tad too big.)
13. Sigh. An office chair that doesn’t feel as though it’s about to fall apart with every move. Yesterday, screws actually started falling out and we aren't quite sure where they came from or how to put them back.


(I KNEW I'd never be able to keep it down to 13! 'Cause I'm done already and I forgot ruled index cards and paper cutters (Don't get me started on how much I love clean/precise cuts.) and thick black permanent markers and correction tape... Oh man, it's an addiction!)

6 Comments:

Blogger mmichele said...

does a crayon REALLY qualify as an "office supply?"

11:40 AM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

Abby will be the most well-supplied kid in kindergarten some day!

1:27 PM  
Blogger beckster said...

hey a red crayon has lots of purposes, and plus it was office/school supplies, so it deffinatly qualifies as a school supply.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Joyska said...

sharpies...ahh... smile... i have no real use for the 24 colours of sharpies that I own... the black one would suffice for every use I find for it... but really... 24 colours of sharpies was just too great to pass up!

2:29 AM  
Blogger Raehan said...

Oh, sharpies. Watch out for those once Abby learns to pull the cap off. Bad news.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I love sharpies too. I'm particularly fond of my silver one. And Rehan is right. Keep them away from Abby. It does not come out of vinyl flooring. I know that from personal experience.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home