Sunday, July 29, 2007

So that's that

The week off is done. It was positively lovely. I just hope next time I have a week off my husband has one too. And, hopefully tomorrow I have some energy to give more details. For now, let me leave you with three things I learned this week:

1. Shopping with a toddler? A LOT easier with a stroller than without.
2. Recaulking a tub? Not that hard. But, I do think it's a good idea to organize and read up on it a bit rather than just jumping in and doing it. Maybe next time.
3. The lemon crinkle donut from Tim's? Yeah, tastes pretty much what I think Mr. Clean would taste like if you added a whole whack of sugar. (Don't get me wrong, Abby and I still ate the whole thing. But, I don't know that we'll be ordering it again soon.)

2 Comments:

Blogger pamero said...

If it tastes like Mr.Clean, then I'm not really that surprised Abby helped you eat the whole thing. :)

11:38 PM  
Blogger ccap said...

Very valid point, Pam.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home