Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Caplau Manor

So there it is. We are now officially residing at Caplau Manor. And it is good. And once more is unpacked it will be very good.

The first cd we played in our new home? Where I'm Going by Dwight Plett.
My sister and her daughters? ROCK. They came with me last night to clean the old apartment.
Unexpected changes? Yup. When God put this huge home in our laps one of my first thoughts was that he meant for me (us) to share it. I just never expected it to be so soon. Almost accidentally it looks as though we'll have a roomie already September 1. A 20 year-old university student will be moving in with us. A complete stranger* to us (except for one in-person visit and multiple emails) so hopefully we all get along.

* Well, except she went to the same high school that I did and actually used to date a boy that I babysat a coon's age ago.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it!!!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Having people live with you can be a real blessing.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home