Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thursday Thirteen*

This morning I was perusing the internet looking at blog profiles. Occasionally I'd enter to read the blog but mainly I was just reading the profiles. And, it occurred to me that there are certain interests that are noted in blog profiles that do not encourage me in the least to click on the blog. It's not even that I despise the interest but rather that on a profile they just don't do it for me.

Thirteen blog profile interests that do not catch my interest in said blog (long enough title?)

1. Scrapbooking
2. Video games
3. Cross-stitching
4. Soap operas
5. Shopping
6. Animation
7. Politics
8. Science fiction
9. Sports

10. Martial arts
11. Computers
12. Cats
13. The paranormal


*Wherein I'm liable to offend nearly everyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Oh but have you ever tried martial arts?

3:15 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

aw man. That's practically every single one of my favoritist interests. shucks.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Joyska said...

woohoo! diet coke didn't make your list! whew! I'm sorry I haven't contacted you... I have been working way more than I thought I would... and my FIRST day off since I moved here is Saturday! my new number is 282-4477. Let's get together soon! could you also email me marja's phone number? THANKS!!

10:14 PM  
Blogger mmichele said...

Wow. That's an amazing list. Next time I've got insomnia, I'm going to search those topics.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home