Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Romantic Movies That I Love

1. Princess Bride (As you wish…)
2. Before Sunrise/Before Sunset (Baby, you are gonna miss that plane.)
3. Sliding Doors
4. Always

5. Away From Her (Here comes the elevator on the left, where there is a man with a broken heart, broken into a thousand pieces.)
6. Return to Me (Elizabeth and I were married by the time we were twenty and we'd been going out since we were fifteen so this may sound a bit juvenile but... can I hold your hand?)
7. Love Actually (Beautiful Aurelia, I've come here with a view of asking you to marriage me. I know I seems an insane person - because I hardly knows you - but sometimes things are so transparency, they don't need evidential proof. And I will inhabit here, or you can inhabit with me in England.)
8. Ever After
9. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Clementine: This is it, Joel. It's going to be gone soon. Joel: I know. Clementine: What do we do? Joel: Enjoy it.)
10. Reality Bites
11. Punch Drunk Love
12. Amelie
13. High Fidelity (Laura: I'm too tired not to be with you. Rob: What, so if you had a bit more energy we'd stay split up, but things being as they are, with you being wiped out and all, you want to get back together? Is that it? Laura: Yeah.)

2 Comments:

Blogger pamero said...

Whoa.
That is such an awesome list, I don't think I could come up with a better one if I tried.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

This is a great list! Haven't seen Away From Her or Punch Drunk Love, so I'll have to add that to my Things To See list.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home