Sunday, March 21, 2010

Two songs and a coffee

I could likely write posts that consist only about cuteness from Abby. I know YOU'D likely get bored but thing is, I need to write these down or I'll forget them. And, here's as good a place as any.

1. Me singing on my drive home from work: Finland, Finland, Finland, the country where I want to be.
Abby (earnestly from the back seat): I'd like to be there too, Mom.

2. Driving around yesterday and this comes on the cd player: So drink a toast to my Alexis/She had a heart as big as Texas.
Abby: Mom, how do you drink toast? Wouldn't it be kind of dry?

3. Apparently I drink too much Tim's coffee this time of year. Abby just walked in to the living room with her slurpee cup rim rolled up.
Abby: "Oh, please play again."

5 Comments:

Blogger Wendy Barkman said...

Nope. Not getting tired of her cuteness. Keep it coming. Or whatever else you want to write.

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha sigh. No car in that sippy cup for her?

There's no such thing as too many kid stories, btw.

(also the toast thing reminds me of the day that B asked, completely out of the blue: "Mom? how do you get juice back INTO your cell phone?" I was very relieved he'd asked before trying!)

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or, you know, her SLURPEE cup.

I can SO read!

9:11 AM  
Blogger pamero said...

Oh man, that would be awesome if they had roll up the rim on slurpees! GREAT idea Abby!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Damero said...

Too funny!!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home