Tuesday, April 13, 2010

the trip

It's really hard to develop any sort of excitement or even to pack any clothes when my doctor tells me she wants to see me first thing tomorrow morning because if my ear infection is extremely red and inflamed we will have to cancel our flights. Considering I currently have the exact same feeling in my ear that I did when a walk-in doctor said "oh boy" when she looked in my ear I'm not holding my breath that we'll be flying to NO on Thursday.

And now I think I will just crawl over to the nearest corner and cry the night away.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Nichole said...

Oh no! I hope the doctor has good things to say.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Cyndi.

10:59 PM  
Blogger corrie said...

So what's the buzz? Are you here? Are you there? I really, really, really hope you're there...

7:43 AM  
Blogger darien said...

i really, really, really hope you're there too.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

It's Thursday. I hope you're gone!

1:03 PM  
Blogger JoAnna said...

I hope your ear is better and you got to go! Your trip looks like fun!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home