Thursday, April 01, 2010

Just typing exactly what's on my brain at the moment

1. I'm supposed to be at work at the moment but I'm home due to a puking daughter.
2. I'm supposed to be leaving for a wee holiday at noon. Here's hoping it still happens (see #1).
3. I saw my first springtime robin this morning which made me happier than I am able to express with words.
4. We're currently watching The Food Network. It's really the only way I know how to get Abby to stop moving outside of sleep.
5. She is tightly grasping the puke bucket as we speak.
6. Sigh. Had to stop there for a moment to hold her hair back for the latest bout. No food, just water. Could be an interesting ride to Fargo.
7. Spring always makes me think of my dad. He developed such a spring in his step this time of year. I'm dreadfully lonesome for him today. I haven't cried for due to missing him for quite some time. I did today.

1 Comments:

Blogger darien said...

oh, poor Miss Abigail, and poor you. I have been missing my Grandmother lately...sort of the same. Sending hugs to you!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home