Friday, May 27, 2005

Kids, they'll just never learn!

So, the question today is: If you're tired at 8:30... So tired, in fact, that you're having a hard time staying awake long enough to get clothes ready for the next day or put the clothes away that you wore that day... WHY on earth would you stay up until 11:30ish? Come on, seriously, WHY? You enJOY feeling like a lump of crap sitting at your desk? Is that it? You don't MIND the feeling of your eyelids being at halfmast? You're OKAY with the only way of staying awake for the day is consuming much more caffeine than what is good for the baby?

Seriously, you'd think with 35 years of experience at this job you'd know better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stayed up till FOUR am the other day because ...well because I'm an idiot. Too stupid to sleep.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Well, I've got a good 10+ years on you and I've still not learned my lesson. Yawn.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home