Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Note to self

Maybe before heading to work in a new maternity skirt you should try it on at home and walk around in it a bit. Just a thought.

I'm now sitting here at work in a skirt that my stomach is not big enough to hold up. Feels very foolish every time I stand up. I don't know HOW those teenage boys do it who like to wear their pants well below their waists. I'd like to go for a walk at lunch since the sun is shining but I'm far too self conscious that my skirt may suddenly be swirling down by my ankles. I mean, my underwear is cute and all but I'm still not quite THAT much of an exhibitionist.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and a future post will read:

Note to self: maternity skirt that does not fit you in May, may, in fact, be too small for you to be able to wear AND eat lunch that day four months later.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

Got any baler twine to hold it up? :-)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home