Monday, May 09, 2005

I think it just hit

I've heard of pregnant women being bit my the nesting instinct and wanting nothing more than to clean and organize their home. I wondered if I'd get it. I kind of hoped so seeing as our place could do with a thorough cleaning.

Well, I think this morning it officially hit and I'm anxious to leave work so that I can go home and clean and organize. I know some of you are rolling your eyes right now. That's fine. I'd probably do the same if I read someone else's blog where they were excited about cleaning. My guess is that my sick husband won't be too thrilled with me when he's trying to get some rest.

Man I hope this doesn't pass before 4:30.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

Sadly, after 4 pregnancies, I'm STILL waiting for the nesting instinct to hit. Guess it missed me :-( Although, I suspect it manifests itself in different ways - I got inspired to paint and redecorate rather than clean.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sick husband is OK with you cleaning tonight, sweetie. ;-)

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean to tell me that pregnancy will inspire me to clean??? Seems pretty drastic! I think I'll just sweep some of the dust monsters out from under the bed and nurture them instead. :)

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home