Tuesday, May 17, 2005

How to make my bad day a little cheerier.

Step 1: Bring me flowers to work.

Addendum to Step 1: Bonus points if they happen to be lilies - one of my favorites.

Step 2: Along with the flowers, drop off some lemonade for me at work; at least during THIS pregnancy that's a "needed" step.

Step 3: Go home from work early to do the dishes AND to wash the floor before I get home.

Step 4: Wrap up the day by going for a long, leisurely walk with me and end THAT walk by buying me a treat at 7-Eleven.

See, I TOLD you he's a keeper.

And, here's a quote that suits my current (more pleasant than my last post) mood of today:

The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created spring.
- Bern Williams

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

Ah! Too sweet! Is he for REAL?

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for coming to my site and commenting for it has given me the opportunity to read your blog. And being smitten with your May entries, I went back to the beginning to read them all (but, really, I'm not a stalker or anything).
There's so much I want to comment on, but not knowing your email address and not wanting to take up a huge comment post, I'll just say, Love Your Blog. And aren't thoughtful husbands the best? And hooray for July 26th, because that's our anniversary too.
Okay. The end.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home