Wednesday, December 28, 2005

It's good to be back.

Just sitting here at the computer with my lovely daughter sprawled on my lap fast asleep. Thinking back a little. So glad to know that it WASN'T just me. No longer whining, that's for sure. 'Cause THIS I'm loving. I'm coming out and calling it by name officially now. There IS such a thing as prenatal depression and I had it in spades. As my dear husband said the other day "It's good to have you back". It's good to be back. SO good. I feel like the old Cynthia again.

Except now I have a baby asleep on my lap. :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is really good to have you back Moodge. I missed you.

I love you. You made this the best Christmas ever.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!

love you love you love you

so glad you got through it, girl.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

I love seeing you as a Mom :-) I love sharing this experience with you, like we've shared so many others. I'm happy that you're happy.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Raehan said...

I always get prental depression, but never have had postnatal.

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.

Enjoy.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home