Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Blues.

Ever have one of those days? The kind where you're just blue all day and can't quite figure out why? 'Cause when you look at your life it would appear that everything is about as good as it gets? AND it's summer and you get to enjoy it more than ever?

Yeah, I've been having those for about three days now. It's nothing serious or anything, just that I'm not finding a lot of pleasure in the little things like I normally do. Sigh. I'm sure if I analyzed my cycle I'd be able to chalk it up to PMS or something but to be honest with you, I get sick of that being an excuse for every time a woman gets a bit low.

I hope it passes soon and that in the meantime I don't eat my weight in bad food.

P.S. And the winner is (drumroll please): Dwight! His comment about looking at the pictures has me laughing still. I'll get your personalized prize in the mail this afternoon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think some days are just meant to be in breath days and some out breath ones. Usually when I have a period of blah days I'm usually gestating something and before you know it something new blooms!

Hey, are you gonna post some of your garden photos?

11:07 AM  
Blogger Raehan said...

I honestly think somethings in the air.

; )

11:28 AM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

I thought I put a comment on here, but alas, Blogger ate it.

Yeah, I know those days. Last night, I had a feeling of melancholy, but mine has more to do with the fact that the weather is beautiful and I have to go to work every day. Blah.

What's Dwight's prize - an Archie comic? :-) Something tells me he'd love it.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not just women that have those days...

Hey, Heather, I probably would! And I could share it with my boys. (Though Archie doesn't quite hold the magic he did back in the days when he was all but forbidden. Maybe that guy at the grad had parents like ours and they said "Once you've graduated from university you can read all the Archie comics you want...")

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home