Tuesday, November 14, 2006

One of those days

Today has been one of those days when it's a good thing I didn't get another job offer because I would have taken it immediately without weighing the pros and cons.

Not that it's been a horribly bad day. Not at all.

Just boring.

And very, very lonely*.

Sigh.

* The place where they've seated me is way off from the rest of the group. I hear them chatting sometimes but I'm not included in the conversations. At all. Some days I don't mind the quiet, some days I do.**

** Maybe tomorrow I will bring in my radio.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch. It's one thing to choose a quiet moment or two, but another completely not even to have the choice.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I worked at the symphony, my lonely office was 60 paces (yes I counted them) from the rest of the office. I HATED it. That's one of the reasons I only lasted 4 months.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home