Friday, November 17, 2006

What?! A list from ccap? I KNOW, shocking, isn't it?

Things I learned this week:

(1) Bananas taste not bad when consumed with the morning coffee.
(2) Mandarin oranges and coffee do NOT go together.
(3) Abby has a crush on Pam and would rather go to her for a treat than either of her parents.
(4) Ordering office supplies to fill my new desk feels a bit like Christmas.
(5) Seeing someone digging through the BFI bin just before heading to work can make me rather pensive and sad for the drive. And very grateful.
(6) Dropping Abby off in the morning is WAY harder than picking her up.
(7) Watching my naked husband wander around the room in the dark, using his phone's led light to search for something is rather funny. And sweet too (that he refused to turn on the light even though I was wide awake).


Sorry, Becky, I don't have the energy or the time to go to 10 right now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah... number 7 has me laughing out loud.

1:58 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

Um..it's not a *crush*, we're best friends.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#7. If I saw your husband doing that in MY bedroom, I'd probably scream.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home