Friday, December 08, 2006

Last day

Today is my last day of employment here. I have nothing particularly interesting or profound or sentimental to say about that just now. Unless you find this little tidbit fills one of those criteria*:

I came back from mat leave on November 1st. At that time there were 2 brand new boxes of facial tissue on my desk. 100 per box. I am now down to my last half a dozen or so and am wondering if they will last me until the end of the day. Doesn't really say much about my last day but says a bit about how long I've had this blasted cold.

* and if you do I wonder about your sanity.

7 Comments:

Blogger Just D said...

Happy Last Day! Hope those tissues lasted but that the cold dissapears soon... your love thursday post made me cry...

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't even know you were leaving. Hope your cold decides to stay at work, hovering around the computer, and leave you to enjoy your time at home!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

Or else it means you've been crying alot since you returned from mat leave. :-)

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay. Enjoy the season now. I bet the cold will disappear along with your stress.

You definitely did not sound happy there.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you're leaving!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best at your new job!

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um...ccap, don't you think it's time for a neewwwwww post??? :p

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home