Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday

Feeling much better this morning. Still not necessarily feeling quite Pollyanna-ish but better, definitely better. (Could be because it's Friday.)

In light of my improved mood I will post a silly email conversation between my boy and me. We join the conversation already in session:

cb/ad: I hear you, my little bowl of Cap'n Crunch.

ccap: Parakeet and now Cap'n Crunch? Wow.

cb/ad: I'm on a roll, my little apple dumpling.

ccap: Apparently now you're on a food kick.

cb/ad: Perhaps, my Noilly Prat.

ccap: I don't even know what that is.

cb/ad: Noilly Prat is a french vermouth. You are my Noilly Prat because I am intoxicated by you. Now THAT was a good one.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehehehehe my favourite part of that conversation is hearing you crack up :)

8:20 AM  
Blogger mmichele said...

i've never thought of you as an apple dumpling before...
will look at you with new eyes next time i see you!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a good thing you're not diabetic!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

He is clever, that boy of yours!

3:25 AM  
Blogger ccap said...

Wendy, BELIEVE me, I thought of that. ;-)

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home