Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Last night - the good and the bad

The bad:
It appears that we have a virus again. whimper. It appears that this is the second virus we have received in the last 6 months that made it past Norton. Things may be a little tense in our home over the next few days. Memories of the last virus (and an angry J-L spending literally hours on the phone) are still quite vivid in my mind. shudder

The good:
I do believe I received no less than 10 spontaneous hugs from my daughter last night. One of them was even accompanied by a pat on the back. I'd challenge you to come up with something that rates higher than that.

7 Comments:

Blogger corrie said...

Sorry about the virus. At first I thought you meant Abby. Not sure which would be worse...

9:42 AM  
Blogger Whippersnapper said...

MY kid cleared the dining room table for me last night and said, "It's fun cleaning up with you mom!" I think that ranks at least a close second to spontaneous hugs!!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hugs are the best! And those little pats on the back just warm my heart. Hopefully those hugs will get you through the virus. Maybe Abby should give the computer a hug and see if it feels better :)

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about 10 spontaneous hugs and no virus?

Those hugs will keep coming for long, long time. You have a lot to look forward too.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

Ooooo... the little pats on the back are my FAVOURITE form of toddler affection!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I was walking behind a mom carrying her little boy today. They were talking together and at one point, he gave his mom a kiss. That brought back some very sweet memories as did your post today. Thanks.

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Abigail... you are such a treasure.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home