Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ho hum

Do you ever have one of those days where everything seems blue? Where it feels as though your life sucks and you just want to find things to be sad about? And nearly everything out of people's mouths irritates or hurts you? And you feel completely small and insignificant and useless? Where you know you should just get over it (whatever "it" really is) but you can't seem to gather the energy to do so? And everything just festers? And ideally you'd like to hole up in a corner somewhere and cry the day away?

Yeah, I'm having one of those days today. I feel as though my blog should rather be titled "just another sad pathetic life".

And no, I'm not pmsing.

Edited to add: Oh dear, it's only getting worse. I just walked to the grocery store and twice I felt like pushing someone out of the way. Be afraid, Corrie, Pam, J-L and Abby. Be very afraid.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate those days. But I love YOU.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

How did you know exactly how I was feeling today?

2:14 PM  
Blogger Fatima said...

Must be March. I'm having SEVERAL days like that; not just one or two. Bored and pissed off - but at who or what? Couldn't tell you. Just in a foul mood. I feel your angst.

2:30 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

Okay, I do get it, BUT...
when I read that little end part about you pushing people outta the way in safeway? It made me laugh out loud. It's is a totally funny mental image and one I'd pay money to see in reality.
But I'm glad we get to hang out and complain tonight.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you probably guessed by my email the other day I understand those kind of days exactly. I am having that kind of week....I am a little sad that I have Mike tonight and can not be with you guys crying on your shoulder.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, mercy. Have I had those days. Sorry you are having one too.

Sending you rain drenched hugs filled with the music of aardvarks singing and the scent of everything except chocolate.

--Steph

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup.

Or a few days where it feels like nobody gets it just right. Like can't anybody say exactly what it is I want to hear? And what is it that I want to hear anyway?

I do know you said just the right thing to me the other day when you sent the e-mail. Thanks for that. I'm going to be praying somebody sends you a note that says just the right thing or better yet, says it in person. Without trying.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home