Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen Pollyanna Style

Thirteen Things that are making me smile today.

1. My boy is taking me out for lunch today.


2. I am currently wearing a skirt that hasn't fit since before I got pregnant.

3. Two of my favorite friends are coming over tonight.

4. Today at about 4:25 I get to climb out of my car, walk up the path and open a door to a smiling daughter who's delighted to see me.

5. I LOVE my job.

6. I just heard Hero by Enrique Iglesias. Seriously, mocking (quietly, in my head) that first whispered line of “Let me be your hero” brings a smile to my face every time.

7. In a few short days the dreaded giant sleepover with the kids of our church will be but a distant memory.

8. A good friend of mine is still pregnant.

9. It’s going to be spring soon. I hope?

10. My lovely little snack of crisp green grapes.

11. Next weekend? A concert with my boy.

12. The weekend after that? A concert with my favorite friends.

13. The weekend after THAT? A trip to the States with some friends.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you coming near me?

That's a mighty fine thirteen. I've got a concert with my boy tomorrow night, too.

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Thursday Thirteen - especially when it's you who writes it. Yay, for the weekends ahead.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Fatima said...

Funny how the little things in life are what perk you up. Not like winning the lottery or getting some 6 figure promotion, but the little things like the hugs, cuddles and kisses that make life worth living. Be well.
Fatima

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home