Monday, March 19, 2007

That's right, it's come to this

This morning, when I left for work it was -21 degrees. -21!!!* It's just too much. I'm not whiny by nature (at least, I don't THINK I am) but this is just too much.

Today, at lunch, I purchased some lilac stamps. Seriously. Stamps. It's not like I can sit and look at them, longing for spring. It's not like buying them will bring spring on sooner. I've just gotten that desperate. Maybe by holding them in my hand for a few moments will give me that whisper of hope that I need.

I think I need help.

* Did you notice that? I used 3 exclamation points. I HATE it when people use multiple exclamation points when one would do. But, alas, I'm just that dreadfully depressed over the whole thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger pamero said...

Oh MY!
I mean, I know you love lilacs, but holee cow, you must be desperate. Don't worry, I'll start a petition about this weather and get IT gone.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm not a big fan of multiple exclamation marks either, but seriously. -21 degrees? That's worth about 21 exclamation points.

(I tried to figure out what that is in Fahrenheit, but gave up. It's cold either way.)

Too bad those lilac stamps aren't scratch and sniff.

10:51 PM  
Blogger corrie said...

Yah... sucky. March is such a jerk.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home