Thursday, September 13, 2007

Yikes! When did THAT happen?

It is nearly 11 o'clock. I'm off today so I'm at home. Our roommate is currently downstairs sleeping. As I walked by her bedroom this thought entered my head: "Goodness, honey, you're going to sleep the entire day away."

WHAT?

When did I get this old? I didn't recognize it coming. Is it something that just sneaks up on you? Seriously, wasn't it just last year when my sister and I hung out in our pajamas until our mother got home from work?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

If I remember correctly, we were ALWAYS fully dressed by the time Mom walked in the door. Granted, we may have waited until we spotted her car coming down the road before we dove into our clothes.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Kim O said...

haha, that's funny. Have you ever lived with a chinese student? I didn't know someone, a girl none the less, could sleep that long. Mind you, she does stay up quite late...

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we were just commenting on the same thing... for us i think there's something about having a baby that has completely removed our ability to sleep in - even when Gabriel would let us...

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home