Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Photos

I believe it's been awhile since I posted photos on here. (Too lazy to check.) And, so, some favorites from Christmas:

Abby

Cynthia & Abby

Decorating cookies

That's right, Christmas in shorts

And Pam, at your request, a couple of the perogie/cabbage roll making day.
Helping Grandma

Any guess which one is Abby's?
Can you guess which one is Abby's?

Helping Grandma

For many more shots feel free to click on any of the above to open my flickr account. Prepare to be over-Abbyed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cakes said...

looks like you had a great holiday!

1:19 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

Well, that was pretty darn enjoyable! Thanks!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Great photos! As for being over-Abbyed...I'd say that's impossible!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

What a dolly! I could never get tired of seeing her little face!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home