Thursday, June 10, 2010

Whine

(Sorry, Corrie, I know it's not Wednesday anymore.)

I know I'm not a farmer worried about my crops for the year. I recognize that our basement did not get completely flooded. But...

I'm sick of this weather! My daughter wants to wear shorts to daycare! I want to wear dresses! We want to go for bike rides or walks when we get home! I want to put away the hoodies, saving them only for the evenings! I want to see the sun! I want my new planted garden to have a chance to grow! 7 degrees right now? Are you kidding me!? It's JUNE.

6 Comments:

Anonymous bbb said...

Oh, so there's a soccer season in Winnipeg, too? :-)

10:38 AM  
Blogger beckster said...

I want to ride my motorcycle! Understanding completely.

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

Echoing your sentiments on the other side of the continent. This weather is totally unacceptable!

12:39 PM  
Blogger corrie said...

Here, here! Boo to the weather. "They" said it was going to be hot and dry this summer and I fully intend to see them keep their word.

5:30 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

No kidding, I thought about turning the heat on again. And then I thought, "No way! It's JUNE!"

12:57 AM  
Blogger Wendy Barkman said...

Sounds a little like Ireland, my dear friend. Only without the cobblestone. Sorry.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home