Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Question Girl

She still asks a lot of questions:
Mom, why do they have monkey bars on buses?


Perhaps even more than she did before:
Mom, can they drive through red lights too? (pointing at a tow trunk whose lights were flashing)


I used to think it was a phase:
Mom, when you say that so-and-so is trying to get pregnant, what do you mean? What do they do to practice?


But now I realize it's her personality:
Mom, how do you get a boyfriend? How do you fall in love?


And some of the questions have just become so much harder to answer
Mom, why do people get cancer?

3 Comments:

Blogger pamero said...

Yikes! I think she even rivals me for questions!!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Wendy Barkman said...

She's pretty amazing.

10:49 PM  
Blogger corrie said...

She's a chatterbox if I ever met one : )

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home