Sunday, March 25, 2012

I did it!

And I'm bragging about it for a second. 366 days in a row. A photo every day. Not a single day missed. Even those days I wasn't feeling creative (and there were plenty of them) and the days when I was out late and photographing at 10 or 11 pm (and there were a few of those). Even those days when I was sick or blue. Even those days when the photograph in my head wasn't close to what was being seen through the viewfiender and I would get frustrated. Every. Single. Day. For a full year. Outside of giving birth it might be the project of which I am the most proud to have accomplished. And so, a wee slide show of a smattering of the project.

8 Comments:

Anonymous bbb said...

AWESOME!!! Just plain AWESOME!

11:12 PM  
Blogger darien said...

you have no idea how impressed I am. I lasted maybe five days. The set up alone of some of those shots would have taken me forever. Great work. My favourite is the one of your mom reading to your kids. Or the paperclip flower. Or the kids walking in the snow. Or...I would have loved to take any one of those.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!

4:35 PM  
Blogger mmichele said...

super cool.

8:08 PM  
Blogger pamero said...

You made it! That's ridiculously awesome. After watching that I feel like I just leafed through a bunch of National Geographics full of people I know! And that last shot? Best ending ever.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Wendy Barkman said...

Well done! The photos are amazing. And... I love the songs you chose.

7:16 PM  
Blogger corrie said...

Hooray! You made it! I absolutely love your eye for photography.

Nicely done.

11:21 AM  
Blogger dwight said...

Where can we order the book for our coffee table? WOW!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home