Friday, January 27, 2012

what made me smile today

My organized, structured daughter.
Over the past week Jack has developed an affinity for something called Rockstar. No, we don't have Wii or XBox or whatever kind of gaming system that might have a game like that. But, nonetheless, he wants to play Rockstar. Basically, it involves each of us playing an airband instrument. I think? I've actually not been involved yet. (Been out the past 2 nights when they DID play it.) But, all that ends tonight. My presence has been requested. And this brings me to my organized daughter. She has it all figured out who is doing what in what order. Yes, we can have fun but not without planning or direction. [insert winky face]
(I believe in the first row the first symbol represents drums, the second dancing, the third a flute* and the fourth a microphone or lead singer.)
* You know, 'cause a lot of the greatest rock bands had flutes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous bub said...

Sweet! By the way, ever heard of Jethro Tull? :-)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Abby is a girl after my own heart! Also, I would put this guy in a rock band any day of the week:

Beat-boxing Flutist

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home