Tuesday, November 01, 2011

one from the older boy in the house

I'm sitting here at the table watching movie trailers. J-L is sitting close by doing something on his blackberry.

The next preview I watch is one for Mission Impossible.

J-L hears the familiar sound associated with MI: What is that now, Mission Impossible 6? 7? What is this, Mission Impossible: The Geriatric Years? Your mission, should you choose to remember it...

At least he'll keep me chuckling through the years of drudgery that is our marriage.

Edited to add: Hours later. J-L just read the post: "our marriage is drudgery?" Apparently I'm sleeping downstairs tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger pamero said...

Ha ha! Enjoy that couch!

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Pat said...

Sometimes LIFE can be a drudgery and that is where I want to be; sleeping on the couch all by myself. :)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home