Friday, April 06, 2012

three

Yup, this blog has now become "cute things that Jack says". The thing is, I think it's all about three. I think God knew what He was doing with three (unlike the other ages where He DIDN'T know). I think He knew that three would be exhausting with temper tantrums and stubbornness and learning how to be independent and so He gave them charm as a wee blessing in the midst of it all. Seriously, if you have a three year-old in your life, you're lucky if you can catch some of the bits that come out of his/her mouth.

The other day his car door was squeaking and I was spraying WD40 on it to get it to stop.
Jack: Hmm, Mom, looks like your car door is on its last legs.

And this morning as we're getting ready to leave for our little getaway:
Jack: Mom! I don't have to go pee! I can go at the hotel!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not that he was excited or anything ...

11:37 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I am enjoying the cute things Jack says.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Wendy Barkman said...

You got it - thank God for charm!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home