Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 1... ish

Lesson I learned: I don't really enjoy driving 70 mph on curvy, unfamiliar roads that are wet in the night.* However, I also don't really enjoy watching my husband's eyes drooping at 70 mph on unfamiliar roads.

Another lesson I learned: Probably not the best staying in the fanciest hotel of the trip the very first night.

Cutest line of the drive: At about midnight, shortly before we arrived at the hotel. Jack: Oh no! We forgot to go on a plane today!

* Incidentally, once I realized (not always the sharpest kid out there) I didn't HAVE to have it on cruise I felt a lot better about the whole thing. Doh!

1 Comments:

Blogger pamero said...

Oh, I hear you on the fancy hotel the first night! Good luck on the rest of them not being tOO sketch. And I hope the home drive is better!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home