Thursday, January 20, 2005

Brown Paper Packages Tied up With String

Another of my happy posts. Yeesh, I'm starting to feel like a Pollyanna. I'm going to have to try harder on the cynical/angry/sad/sarcastic posts.

I realized again last night how very blessed I am. I am going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding next month. She is not one of my best friends but I am happy to be her bridesmaid as she doesn't have a lot of friends.

Last night the four bridesmaids got together for awhile to plan a shower and the stagette. I could go on and on about how fascinating it is to me to sit with 3 people I don't know at all for 2+ hours but that's a whole other post. What I realized as I sat there talking with these ladies was that maybe not everyone is as lucky as I am in friendships. If I would have had 4 bridesmaids (still very happy that I only had one) I would have been closer to all 4 of them than this bride is to ANY of her four.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home