Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Good/bad

Bad:
- I have gas pains that are making my already engorged stomach seem twice the size and twice as painful.
- My bra squeaks every time I walk. What is up with that?
- I have to go to the doctor today and get to find out that yes, I am indeed still gaining weight at a breakneck speed.
- I am trying (unsuccessfully) not to be bitter towards someone who has changed my life in more negative ways than in positive ways. Trying to remind myself that he is making someone I love happy.
- I have more work to do than I can get done before my week off.
- Our bedroom is a pigsty.

Good:
- I'm going on holidays in a couple of days.
- I have delicious cherries sitting in my fridge at home that will be a delightful snack later on today.

Hey, I'm TRYING.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Removed because of my horrible spelling...

Trying it again:
See you at the Bad-Day Anonymous meeting.

12:33 PM  
Blogger ccap said...

It just got worse (and no, I don't mean in the cancer or world hunger kind of way) - someone inadvertently threw out my lunch. And so, I had canned soup instead of gnocchi with spinach and gorgonzola leftover from my anniversary dinner. sigh.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

I hope no-one eats the cherries before you get home, 'cause that would REALLY piss you off!

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got caught up on all your posts while I was gone...so sorry that your lunch was thrown away! How miserable is that.

I love that post you wrote about loving your baby. It was so sweet.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

On a bad day at work, it's always good to look forward to a great lunch. It must have been such a disappointment to have to eat the canned soup. I can relate!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home