Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sigh

I am, my dear friends, for the most part a very practical person. I don't tend to need a lot of material possessions and most things need to have a purpose in order for me to want them. There are, however, exceptions and this is one of them. Good gosh. Could you GET any cuter than that? The emotions it brings out in me are pretty much the opposite from those I feel about the Hummer. There is currently one (in silver with black trim) outside my work that I pass by more than once a day. I nearly feel like cuddling it and taking it home every time I see it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Raehan said...

No minivan cravings yet?

Nice belly, by the way.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

It is so cute! At least it is probably good on gas, unlike the ugly gas-guzzling Hummer.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home