Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Three completely random thoughts

1) Saw a shirt the other day that made me chuckle: "I may have Alzheimer's but at least I don't have Alzheimer's".

2) Can someone explain these Elton John lyrics to me?

You don't need a prayer
And there's no price to ask why
Sometimes you'll find an answer in the sky


I just don't follow. Where in the sky is it? If I stare long enough at the current gray, overcast sky will I suddenly have a lightbulb moment? Am I just not being romantic or poetic enough?

3) Another question that perhaps someone out there in blogworld can answer: How can this baby inside me at one point feel as though he/she weighs mere grams and the next moment feel as though he/she weighs about 10 pounds already?

2 Comments:

Blogger mmichele said...

3) Depends entirely upon which internal organ/nerve ending the wee one is resting.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like it if someone just explained Elton John to me, let alone his lyrics...

:)

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home