Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My dancer

Luke 1:41 "When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb"

I have to say that I have fallen in love with this baby in my womb.

Yes, there are days I weary of the extra weight and the fact that my ass is growing at the same rate as my belly (if not faster). But that is in no way Peanut's fault. That is STRICTLY as a result of Peanut's mother having no sense of control over her eating habits.

I love feeling the baby move inside me. I had no idea how much I would love that. How much I would need that. Every movement I feel us bonding more. It is a joy to me to feel the kicks, hiccups, whatever. To sit at my desk and have this secret/private time with my child. It has become comfort, familiarity and it makes me smile.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

Beautiful. God knew what he was doing when he decided babies should move in their mothers' wombs!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I never enjoyed being preganant but knowing that I will never feel that life within me again can make me cry.
I've got to say this ccap. You and peanut looked soooo cute on Sunday! I did not notice your ass.

1:24 PM  
Blogger ccap said...

Well, thanks, Linda. We're our own worst critics, hey?

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* :)

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home